Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Spring Break fun!

All of our students reported a great spring break! I enjoyed my time with my daughter and friends doing such exciting day trips as the San Antonio Zoo and Morgan's Wonderland.
If you have a special needs child and haven't visited Morgan's Wonderland, it is well worth the money to go. Your child gets in free, no matter what age or disability, and parents can get in for a nominal fee of $15. Reservations are recommended since they cap the number of people in the park at any given time.
I took my summer school class last summer, which was Elementary LIFE students and they had a ball, but my students are probably too old to really enjoy it to it's highest potential.

 Water tables
Carousel
I'm taking a moment to share some of our photos...and show off my daughter of course! J
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment