Sunday, July 19, 2015

Oh my goodness...it has been two years since I've blogged...I'm so embarrassed.

Life, and all its beautiful wonder, has truly gotten in the way, along with learning all the other social media outlets like Twitter, Google Plus, Periscope, the list goes on forever it seems.

Last year was awesome and this year I expect to be a new sort of awesome. I'm never sure what each year will bring because I generally have a new group of students that I get to learn about and help find their place in the world. I'm going to make what I call a "New School Year Resolution, " and try to keep this blog more up-to-date with exciting things happening in our program.

Until then I'll be finding ways to keep up and cross-use the social media world. Wish me luck!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment