Friday, September 10, 2010

My new blog!

Welcome parents, administrators, friends and community members,


    I started this blog to showcase all of the neat things we are doing at school. If you aren't familiar with what I'm doing this year, my first assignment as a classroom teacher, is within the Special Education department, in an awesome program called "Transition."
   The purpose of this program is to transition special needs adult students between public school and the community. We work closely with our local MHMR and each one of my kiddos has a job that they work at every afternoon.
     I'm going to post a photo of my crew here because they really are such a vital part of this program and I feel so fortunate to have them. Thank you Renee and Cathy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment