Tuesday, January 10, 2012

My very first blogger award...woohoo!

As a fairly new blogger, I have been coming across so many great and resourceful blogs that are chock-full of fabulous awards. I've secretly pined for one and today...my new friend, Claire at Special Speckled Eggs nominated me for the prestigious Liebster Award!



 

I could not have received it without the nomination by Claire and if you haven't hopped over to her blog, you must check it out. She's got such a contagiously fun personality and great ideas for the elementary classroom!



Photobucket



So the rules of the award go as follows:
  1. Show you appreciate the blogger who nominated you with a thank you shout out!
  2. Nominate 5 other blogs, who have 200 followers or less, by leaving them a comment
  3. Post the award on your blog
  4. Keep up with the blogs you've given the award to...you never know when they are going to hit the blog world, big time!
So with that said...I am having the hardest time finding people without 200 followers because you're all so fabulous and have so large of a following, but in making those newbies like me extra special...I'm going to create an entirely seperate blog to highlight them whenever I find all of the ones I would like to use!

Thank you again for the nomination!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment